From DWSIM - Chemical Process Simulator
 Free Help/Support options
- Click here to see a list with all pages in this Wiki.
- Check the Features, FAQ and What's New pages for more information about DWSIM main features.
- The tutorials section contains links to videos and articles to help you with general DWSIM usage.
- If you have a bug to report, use the ticket system for DWSIM. You might want to take a look at the Knowledge Base section before creating a new bug ticket.
- If you are looking for some support on using DWSIM or have something to share with other users, use one of the Forums available in the Sourceforge project page. Support is available in English and Brazilian Portuguese languages.
- You can also subscribe to the Mailing Lists as an alternative/complement to the Support Forums.
 Paid Support/Consultancy Services
Click here for more information.
 How to help
- DWSIM for Windows/Linux/macOS is currently developed and mantained by Daniel Medeiros and Gregor Reichert. Contact Daniel through this link if you want to give some additional help.
- You can always make a donation to this project.
- DWSIM for Android/iOS is developed, supported and mantained by Daniel Medeiros.