Import Compound from Online Databases (KDB, Chemeo, DDB GC Structure Info)
Compound Data Import Wizards were created to add compounds directly from online sources to a simulation.
 Import Compound from ChEDL Thermo Python Library (https://github.com/CalebBell/thermo)
You can now add compounds from the excelent Python ChEDL Thermo Library (https://github.com/CalebBell/thermo) to a simulation through a DWSIM/Python bridge. You'll need a valid Python installation with the thermo package to use this feature.
 Data Regression Tool: Import VLE data from Online KDB Database
The KDB database also contains experimental VLE data for various binaries. Use this import tool to get the data directly to DWSIM.
 Export/Import Compound data to/from JSON file format
A new compound data JSON import/export tool was added. The JSON format is much more readable than XML, which should facilitate any required editing before adding a custom compound to the simulation.
The screenshot speaks by itself.
 Spreadsheet Undo/Redo
The spreadsheet now supports undo/redo of cell values.
- Added support for COM/.NET Automation
- Added string variable support to Script UO
- Manage user databases directly from Excel Add-In Options window
- Enhanced compatibility with Wine on Linux/macOS
- Added the ability to load, edit and save simulations created on mobile devices (Android/iOS)
- Material Stream editor enhancements
- Biodiesel production sample
- Added more thermophysical phase properties: Isothermal Compressibility, Bulk Modulus, Joule-Thomson Coefficient, Speed of Sound, Internal Energy, Gibbs Free Energy and Helmholtz Free Energy
- New Compound properties menu in Material Stream editor, added Infinite Dilution Diffusivity Coefficients
- Updated Molarity/Molality input mechanism
- Petalas-Aziz pressure drop calculation model now available for Windows 64-bit and Linux 32/64-bit
- Updated documentation
- Updated CoolProp library to v6.0.0
- Excel Add-In ribbon menu
- Update User Interface
- Automatic Updates
- Flowsheet utilities: Split/Merge Energy/Material Streams, Resize Objects, Search Bar, Add Rectangle
- Export Report data to ODT/ODS files
- Heat Exchanger Pinch Point calculation mode
- Pipe Segment ambient temperature gradient
- Calculation speed improvements up to 50%
- Enhanced Property Tables (Floating, Simple, Master and Linked) behavior
- Utilities are now linked to Flowsheet Objects, can be added multiple times and saved/restored with simulation files
- Many bug fixes and improvements