- New Cross-Platform User Interface (Windows/Linux/macOS)
- Simulation Objects now feature Dynamic Properties
- Reworked Classic interface to increase PFD area
- Native libraries are now included on each platform-specific installer/package
- Fixed Equation 107 in compound creator
- Fixed ODE solver in PFR code
- Various bug fixes and minor enhancements
 Import Compound from Online Databases (KDB, Chemeo, DDB GC Structure Info)
Compound Data Import Wizards were created to add compounds directly from online sources to a simulation.
 Import Compound from ChEDL Thermo Python Library (https://github.com/CalebBell/thermo)
You can now add compounds from the excelent Python ChEDL Thermo Library (https://github.com/CalebBell/thermo) to a simulation through a DWSIM/Python bridge. You'll need a valid Python installation with the thermo package to use this feature.
 Data Regression Tool: Import VLE data from Online KDB Database
The KDB database also contains experimental VLE data for various binaries. Use this import tool to get the data directly to DWSIM.
 Export/Import Compound data to/from JSON file format
A new compound data JSON import/export tool was added. The JSON format is much more readable than XML, which should facilitate any required editing before adding a custom compound to the simulation.
The screenshot speaks by itself.
 Spreadsheet Undo/Redo
The spreadsheet now supports undo/redo of cell values.
- Added support for COM/.NET Automation
- Added string variable support to Script UO
- Manage user databases directly from Excel Add-In Options window
- Enhanced compatibility with Wine on Linux/macOS
- Added the ability to load, edit and save simulations created on mobile devices (Android/iOS)
- Material Stream editor enhancements
- Biodiesel production sample
- Added more thermophysical phase properties: Isothermal Compressibility, Bulk Modulus, Joule-Thomson Coefficient, Speed of Sound, Internal Energy, Gibbs Free Energy and Helmholtz Free Energy
- New Compound properties menu in Material Stream editor, added Infinite Dilution Diffusivity Coefficients
- Updated Molarity/Molality input mechanism
- Petalas-Aziz pressure drop calculation model now available for Windows 64-bit and Linux 32/64-bit
- Updated documentation
- Updated CoolProp library to v6.0.0
- Excel Add-In ribbon menu
- Update User Interface
- Automatic Updates
- Flowsheet utilities: Split/Merge Energy/Material Streams, Resize Objects, Search Bar, Add Rectangle
- Export Report data to ODT/ODS files
- Heat Exchanger Pinch Point calculation mode
- Pipe Segment ambient temperature gradient
- Calculation speed improvements up to 50%
- Enhanced Property Tables (Floating, Simple, Master and Linked) behavior
- Utilities are now linked to Flowsheet Objects, can be added multiple times and saved/restored with simulation files
- Many bug fixes and improvements