Neural Network Unit Operation
The Neural Network Unit Operation can use field/lab data to train and evaluate a Multi-Output Regression Artificial Neural Network to be used as a Unit Operation in your process model.
- ANN Model Configuration Wizard: Create, Train, Evaluate and Make Predictions
- Fully-configurable Model Training Parameters
- Save the Trained Model to a ZIP file or embed it in the Unit Operation's internal data for better portability
- Supports up to 10 Inlet/Outlet Material Streams + 1 Inlet/Outlet Energy Stream
- Supports unlimited Input and Output Variables
The Neural Network Unit Operation is free, open-source, available as a separate package and requires DWSIM v6.1 or newer' to work.
64-bit Windows ZIP Package: download
64-bit Linux Debian Installer (requires GLIBC 2.27 or newer): download
64-bit macOS ZIP Package: download
To install on Windows, unzip the contents of the zip package in the unitops folder inside DWSIM's installation directory. Create the folder if it doesn't exist.
To install on Linux, run the Debian Installer with sudo dpkg -i [packagename].
To install on macOS, unzip the contents of the zip package in the unitops folder inside DWSIM's App Bundle MonoBundle directory (DWSIM.app/Contents/MonoBundle). Create the folder if it doesn't exist.
Use the Forums to get support.